The Rules

THE RULES!

1: E (her) and R (him) will take it in turns to randomly select a wrapped DVD.
2: The DVD picked must be the DVD watched, no excuses.
3: DVDs given as presents do not have to enter the Roulette as that would be rude!
4: Let the world know what we thought!
5: Decide whether to keep or swap the DVD.
6: NO NEW DVD MAY BE BOUGHT UNTIL ALL ROULLETE DVDs HAVE BEEN WATCHED! (apart from on a few provisos!).


Friday 24 March 2017

No8: The Mothman Prophecies

No8: The Mothman Prophesies



Title: The Mothman Prophecies
Director: Mark Pellington
Written by: Richard Hatem (screenplay), John A Keel (novel)
Starring: Richard Gere, Laura Linney, David Eingenberg

A reporter is drawn to a small West Virginia town to investigate a series of strange events, including psychic visions and the appearance of bizarre entities.

Initial Thoughts:  

His:
Soooooo, not very excited about this film. Richard Gere gives it some good support but the general synopsis on the back of the case doesn't get me overly excited. The wife on the other hand is pretty chuffed with this pick so I am guessing it was her purchase and hoping that she pulls this one off!

See what I thought after watching the film here.

Hers:
Oooooh I was quite excited about this one.  Although I hate moths (or ‘hippogriffs’ as they are called in this household…by me…because I am a wimp….and yes even the small ones!).  The blurb on the back sounds very intriguing and I do love a little small-town mystery thriller so with film snacks at the ready I was looking forward to seeing what this one had in store for me!

See what I thought after watching the film here.

No comments:

Post a Comment